Less than two months away from the launch of the new Redmi 3, Xiaomi presented a few hours its Pro version, the same one that had been certified a few weeks ago and which will certainly please all those who bought the first model (but will appeal to those who have not yet done so).
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is essentially identical to the Redmi 3, except that on the back there is a fingerprint sensor, making it much more like the older brother Redmi Note 3 Pro. Furthermore we find an amount of RAM equal to 3 GB and the 32 GB of internal memory.
- 5 IPS display “HD (1280 x 720)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core
- Operating system Android MIUI custom 7 5.1.1 Lollipop
- RAM 3 GB
- 32 GB internal memory expandable via microSD (up to 128 GB)
- 13 camera Mpxl, F/2.0 with PDAF and aufocus in only 0, 1s
- 5 front camera Mpxl F/2.2
- Hybrid dual-SIM support
- Fingerprint sensor
- Size: 8.5 mm x 69.6 mm x 139.3
- Weight: 144g
- Battery: 4100 mAh
The back housing is always made of metal, through the same fretwork, there is also support for quick charging and the autonomy of the standard model.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro will be available in gray, silver and gold at a price of just over 3 Redmi,899 yuan with 699 Yuan, to change our just under € 129 (hopefully within the imported 200 €) . Sales in China will start from April 6.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is available online from Amazon Marketplace at 167 euros. The value for money is outstanding and is one of the best devices in this price range.