A CCTV system is very important to increase the security of the property, monitoring the surroundings and access to the place. But if the installation is not done with care and professionalism, it leaves the appearance of the environment ugly and with a bad appearance.
With small investments, the finishing of your installation will be perfect, which not only improves the look, but also protects the cables and appliances, increasing the service life and drastically reducing maintenance costs. Here are four tips for installing CCTV (For other CCTV acronyms, check AbbreviationFinder).
– After checking where the cameras and the recorder will be, use pipes to pass the cables through the property. Remember that it can not be near electrical cables, because it causes noise in the image.
– Use a cable organizer, such as the Max Eletron Max Plug Hybrid , for the camera connector. In addition to improving the finish, it protects the connector from weathering and oxidation.
– The PVT organizer reduces the space required to connect the cables to the camera. Instead of connecting each camera in isolation (with its own balun), you will organize each monitoring point
with convenience and security.
– Finally, leave the recorder in a specially designed CCTV rack designed to protect the equipment.
Holidays, Theft. Protect Your Home And Your Property By Installing CCTV Cameras
The Perfect Combination: Holiday=Robberies
Unfortunately something that always discussed before, during and after holiday periods or the great bridges of the year they are thefts committed in homes, and the alien friends are their particular August while you relax or enjoy your favorite holiday destination.
This Easter 2016 would not be less since according to police sources the allegations of theft in these 4 days multiplied by seven.There are numerous cases, but here are just a few examples of waves of theft while we enjoy these well deserved holiday: theft in Ciudad Lineal, robberies in A Coruña, theft in San Martin de la Vega.
These Robberies Can Be Avoided?
Aside from the advice offered every year , we believe that even though they cannot prevent it 100% if possible tackle them largely by installing a minimum security measures that will prevent unwanted access to your home and therefore to its most prized assets. It’s put it the hardest possible criminals, for example installing video systems surveillance or closed circuit Television CCTV, installing alarms (whether independent or not) as well as access controls. There are solutions adapted to all budgets but on this occasion we will emphasize the option to increase security by installing CCTV cameras.
Security Measures Available To… By Installing CCTV Cameras
In the case of in a community or Association of owners the first barrier encountered an offender is the outside fence of your estate or in many cases simply the portal gate situated directly on the street, so it is necessary to have a good system control access to common areas and preferably have video entry system instead of the traditional gatekeeper so any neighbor can control the portal if door any suspicious activity.
The single-family homes or chalets more typically always find an exterior fence. Although there is a great difference between blocks of flats, since the number of possible victims only decreases to 1 and the security it must be if it is more demanding.
There are multiple security features to protect you from break-ins but today we will focus on which we believe that it is the most useful and deterrent to prevent this theft during the holidays, the Video surveillance or CCTV system. Below are briefly other available security measures which, in conjunction with CCTV systems, blindaran your community or housing to minimize the risks of theft to the minimum:
- Control of access to common areas:
- Garage control incopiablesto avoid unwanted your garage access.Nobody can copy your remote control and access your home from the garage.Incopiables proximity keysor elements biometric to protect sensitive places.
- Installation of perimeter barriers of infrared with discrimination of animals.If someone crosses the perimeter that defines your community you will be the first to know.
- Installation of cable of torque in Gates, if someone tries to jump the fence jumped the alarm, for example to discriminate a balonazo against the gate.
- Private security contracting.Effective system but with a high cost.
- Hiring a Concierge 24 hours with monitoring functions.
- Installing autonomous alarmswith an infinite number of sensors or alarms connected with CRA (central of monitoring).
Installing CCTV Cameras Or Surveillance Cameras In CCTV
As we have mentioned above, we believe that the safety element with best relation quality/price/deterrent that exists are CCTV systems, either by if alone or in combination with any of the previously listed elements. Depending on the investment the customer wants to do we can opt for a hardware or other since there is a wide range of products, able to cover any situation.
First it tries to protect the perimeter of your community or single-family covering areas more vulnerable or potential points of entry, whether they are doors, windows, areas with fences of less height, etc. It is advisable to install cameras at a height which is not easily manipulate them to avoid possible sabotage. They should take into account the areas with dead angles and cover these angles with camera, places with excessive darkness should be illuminated or will purchase special for environments with low-light cameras. There are many models of camera, but mainly they are catalogued according to its image quality: analog, TVI/CVI, high definition IP. The most common are the TVI/CVI which represent an intermediate step between the analogue cameras and high-definition ip cameras, whose price is very similar to the analog but with a vastly improved performance in that resolution refers. Not saying, that depending on the use you want to give to each camera we opt for one or the other, for example, for license plate recognition or identification of persons without a doubt recommend opt for a high-definition IP model.
In regards to the recording of images, need to be an recorder or DVR that will vary depending on the cameras selected for each installation. If we have chosen to install different camera technologies in the same installation without a doubt need aDVR hybrid that support them, otherwise is enough to install a DVR of same technology own cameras. The DVR is typically placed on posts along the safety of the community or any protected common room under lock and key since it will contain all of the stored images.
Once covered the perimeter housing perhaps you’re interested in improving your safety by installing CCTV cameras inside of it, because well, it can be done in two ways:
- Installation complete video surveillance with DVR system, as is done in the common areas of a community, but smaller-scale.This involves the use of wiring for all cameras.
- Autonomous camera without DVR installation.This type of installation is gaining much momentum lately since they are between 1 and 4 cameras, in which the only cable required would be the power supply.You are they would directly connect to your home wifi network and recordings would be made to a card micro sd housed in its interior (taking into account the capacity of the current cards could record up to 3 days continuous recording and 720 p in a 128 GB card).With this system we can also enjoy its display online and even have an alarm function. An example of installation would be 1 single bedroom, HIKVISION modelDS-2CD2420F-IW in the entrance of your House facing the door and be able to see at all times who goes when you are not.
In conclusion, given the amount of monitoring devices that are on the market can help protect your home in the best possible way when these holidays. As we have just mentioned is to him the hardest possible “caco” shift.
If you are thinking about protecting you by installing CCTV cameras remember that so important is the installation of the same, as you have a good maintenance to ensure proper operation when most needed. If you want you can take a look at our post on the legalities of installation in communities.
Audio Surveillance Microphone Installation Wiring Guide
Wiring Diagram for CCTV System
Outdoor CCTV Installation
How to Install CCTV Camera At Home
4 Channel HD Full 960H WD1 P2P CCTV DVR Video Recorder …
CCTV Installation Dubai
DIY Installation guide for iDVR-PRO CCTV & HD Security …
Security Camera Installation Service & Guide to Buy Best …
How to install cctv dome camera on the wall
CCTV Camera with PIR Motion Detector Light and Alarm Relays
Settings Pakistan CCTV Security Camera System
RG59 Siamese Coax Cable Wiring Guide for Analog CCTV …
Videosurveillance domestique sans abonnement
DVR Kit Installation Guide
Setup Dahua CCTV Security System India (Hindi)
Gravity Enterprises: DIGITAL VIDEO-AUDIO MONITORING AND …
A Consumer’s Guide to Home Security Wireless Alarm Systems …
How To Install Security Camera Wiring